Custom Database Programming
The data in your company is
an asset that is extremely important to the success or failure of your
Manage this data with a
custom-designed Microsoft Access database from Perfected Technology
Note: For database
applications requiring more then 15 users accessing the database at the same
time we can build SQL Server database applications. These databases will
support a much larger user base (literally in the thousands) and will
typically be written in Visual Basic.
With a Custom Database You will :
- Simplify and automate data entry
- Reduce or eliminate repetitive data
- Generate both periodic and “On Demand”
reports in minutes!
- Manipulate, organize and track any
information you need to reduce your workload and maximize office
Keep it Simple!
- Your data entry screens will use your
terms and not generic terms not familiar or confusing to your employees.
- Your company logo will appear on the
main menu screen, building rapport with users.
- Previous knowledge of databases is not
necessary; we provide training to ensure everyone understands the system.
- We provide on-site, phone or email tech
support for our database programs.
- We’re always available for additional
training or system updates.
Some customers ask:
Why would I need a database? Why Not Use A Spreadsheet?
Why choose a custom software written instead of
"How Relational Databases Differ from
Flat File Formats",
"Why Hire A Professional Programmer?"
"Reducing the Cost of Your Database
"There are no limits to what
our databases can do!"